Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Thoughtful Gift from Amy & Co.

Can't recall if I shared this before, but I had the pleasure of writing, editing, and InDesign layout of Amy Butler's Sunshine Quilt pattern (Amy designed the quilt).



Well, in the pattern, my e-mail address is noted, should anyone making the quilt have any questions. In answering a few questions from fans of Amy's design, I was presented with a lovely gift recently, as a thank-you from Amy Butler Design.



I live with blinders on, and was not aware that Amy had a line of paper products, so I was completely thrilled to receive this generous gift of stationery, a list pad, a journal, a small, purse size photo album, and a carry-all project tote.



Thank you, Amy & Co. for the wonderful surprise! I love to write, and am treasuring my new gifts!

No comments: