Monday, May 21, 2012

Things are Changing at SuzGuz Designs


 Change is invigorating.
Change is good.
Change allows the direction of your life to move forward and experience new and different things.
 It takes courage to change and it can be scary. But if the idea of making a change excites you, allow your soul to experience it and embrace it.

Next month, my husband and I are moving back to Colorado. We're very excited and we anticipate this as being our last state-to-state move.

The timing is perfect. It always is, with change.

Please join me by re-discovering things you love to do in your life. Investigate a new hobby. Take a walk in your neighborhood and find things you never saw before. Call or write to an old friend you've been thinking about. Do something you've always wanted to do but haven't taken the time to do.

Kimono, by Susan Guzman, donated to Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative, June 2012

Last month, I made my first art quilt. It is something I've been wanting to do since I began quilting, back in 2005/06.

Kimono (back), finished quilt size: 9 1/2" x 11 1/2"

This quilt will be up for auction on The Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative's website, soon!

No comments: